We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems. Other than this, the person should be able to design analog as well as digital circuits for some use cases.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Should have hands-on experience in embedded and electronics designing
- A self-starter, having a great zeal to learn and experiment. (plus point)
- Basic understanding of different microcontroller (like 8051, PIC, AVR etc.), microprocessors
- Understanding of some circuit designing software like proteus, eagle etc.
- Hardware Communication protocols like UART, I2C, SPI etc
- Wireless communication systems like Zigbee, wifi, Bluetooth, RF etc.
- Have worked on Open embedded projects like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beagal bone black, Intel Edison etc. and peripheral ICs
- Knowledge of ARM Processor/Embedded Linux will be a plus point
- Understanding of networking and network protocols will be treated as a plus point.
- Understanding the different operating system including Windows as well as Linux is a plus point.
- Hands on experience on various embedded projects.
Eligibility - Prove it Take it